Five Tips for an Awesome HighBall Halloween!
Over the past few years, HighBall Halloween has grown into a spectacle of costumes, couture and creativity! A mix of Carnivale, Mardi Gras and Halloween, HighBall takes over High Street in the Short North Oct. 25 and 26. Here are five ways to make your HighBall experience a great one!
1. When picking your costume, dream big! This year’s theme is Electric Avenue – so elements that light up are a good bet! More than 20,000 people dress up, so make sure you stand out from the pack. There’s a $1000 prize for Best Costume!
2. Stay the night. To make your stay easy, travel packages the Hilton Columbus Downtown is offering a travel package! The festival takes place on High Street directly in front of the hotel, giving travelers a front-row seat for all of the HighBall action.
Friday HighBall Halloween Package
• One-night stay in a standard guest room on Friday, October 25
• Two General Admission passes to Friday night HighBall
• Two Food and two beverage vouchers ($20 value), HighBall party favors
$209 plus tax for two guests for one night (double occupancy)
4. Get your runway fix – fashion designers from Columbus and all over the world bring their looks to Highball for a haute couture costume runway show. Columbus is an epicenter of the fashion industry, and our locally-grown talent will definitely wow you.
5. When you get hungry or thirsty, remember, you’re in the center of the Short North, a premier arts district full of outstanding bars and restaurants. If you know you’re going to need a break, make a reservation, and stick to it. Competition for tables will be fierce.