Food critics from around the nation are discovering Columbus’ culinary scene, with the Washington Post calling Columbus “A Certified Food Lovers’ Town.” Experience the many flavors of Columbus on this three-day tour. Get Details
Franklin Park ConservatoryEnjoy a tour and release a newly emerged butterfly.You'll be guided through the plant displays and exhibits, including Blooms & Butterflies where butterflies fly freely throughout the Pacific Island Water Garden. Get Details
Featured 'What's New'
Meet Jack Hanna
Columbus Zoo and AquariumBring your groups to Columbus June 19, September 18 or 19, 2015 to meet Jack Hanna, director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and "America's Favorite Zoo Keeper." Get Details
Planning a group tour, getaway or reunion in Columbus is easy. Let us assist you with the following complimentary services:
- Itinerary planning
- Tour Planner Guide (view the 2014 Tour Planner Guide online here)
- Referrals for local service providers (members of the Columbus Group Tour Council)
- Request a Buckeye Bus Bag with free giveaways to share with your group (requires an overnight stay)
- Columbus photos
- Columbus video
- Motorcoach parking map (download PDF version here)
- Visitors Guides
- Site inspection assistance
- FAM tours
- Quarterly Touring Columbus newsletter (view the most recent issue here)
Columbus Rules for Group Travel
Undecided on a trip to Columbus? Here's a little schooling on the Columbus rules to follow.
Going on Faith Interviews Roger Dudley at Conference
Experience Columbus' Roger Dudley talks about the unique experiences Columbus has to offer for group travel at the Going on Faith Conference. WATCH VIDEO
See Columbus for Yourself!
Be our guest and explore all the things your groups can see and do in Columbus. Join us for a personalized site visit completely tailored to your needs. Contact us today.