Planning a group tour, getaway or reunion in Columbus is easy. Let us assist you with the following complimentary services:
- Itinerary planning Sample Itineraries: Adventures in Art & History, Delicious Columbus, Go Green and How Did They Do That?
- Tour Planner Guide
- Referrals for local service providers (members of the Columbus Group Tour Council)
- Columbus photos and videos
- Motorcoach parking map (download PDF version here)
- Visitors Guides
- Site inspection assistance
- FAM tours
- Quarterly Touring Columbus newsletter (view the most recent issue here)
What's New in Columbus
Safari Africa at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium - opening 2014
Safari Africa will take guests on an adventure to southern and eastern Africa. Find a colorful and active village and experience the sights and sounds of a 43-acre savannah, including a communal watering hole for giraffes, zebras, warthogs, meerkats and guinea fowl. Guests also will feed giraffes and view cheetahs, lions, warthogs and monkeys.
Sports Pavilion & Automotive Research Complex (SPARC) - opening 2014
NASCAR owner, driver and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip is a partner in the new, half-mile race track and automotive research and technology center being built west of downtown Columbus. The track will have 8,500 seats not only for racing but also other events such as concerts, rodeos, BMX, extreme-sports and cycling.
Wexner Center for the Arts expansion -- opening 2014
The Wexner Center for the Arts will open a new education facility in a space located just steps from the center's entrance. This 7,200-square-foot facility will encompass art studios, a gallery, a library, computer labs, classrooms, a learning lab for teens and more.