1. Goodale Park - Just a block west of High Street, this urban oasis is calm and beautiful
2. Short North Shopping - Tons of locally owned boutiques and restaurants, perfect for a stroll
3. Pizzuti Collection – This new art museum has quickly become a hotspot
4. Ohio Statehouse - The leafy lawns are a great place for a coffee and chat
5. Columbus Commons - Great urban park with a carousel, food truck Thursdays and tons of events
6. Columbus Museum of Art - Focusing on American art
7. Scioto Mile - Great walking path with swings, tables and fountains, check out 33 new acres of parkland and miles of new trails running throughout downtown Columbus
8. Bicentennial Park Fountains - Bring your swimsuits! These free fountains are a draw on hot days
9. World’s Largest Gavel - Kitchy, but also a restful place to relax with friends
10. COSI - Hands-on science isn’t just for kids – catch the Planetarium or National Geographic Giant Screen theater!
11. Pearl Alley Farmers Market - Head down Friday from 10:30-2 for local produce and home goods
12. OSU Urban Art Space - Free gallery showcasing non-traditional works from OSU students
13. North Market - A great place for a breakfast or lunch – big variety of food stalls inside
14. North Bank Park - Along the Scioto River, this park offers fountains and shaded picnic tables
15. Clippers Games at Huntington Park - AAA affiliate of the Cleveland Indians offers tickets for as little as $6.
OSU Campus Area
16. Chadwick Arboretum - This beautiful collection of plants and trees is on Ohio State’s campus
17. The Horseshoe - This 102,000-seat stadium is as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside
18. Wexner Center for the Arts - This modern art museum features video, performance and more
19. Olentangy Trail - Organize a morning running group and head to this great scenic trail
20. Billy Ireland Cartoon Museum - The largest collection of cartoons in the world - and free!
21. Frank Fetch Park - This tiny “pocket park” is a perfect spot for a chat
22. Schiller Park - Catch a free play, walk the trails, or relax near the soothing Umbrella Girl statue
23. The Book Loft - Get lost in this 32-room bookstore stretching a whole city block
24. Strolling through German Village - 233-acre historic district full of homes from the mid-1800s
Elsewhere/All Around Columbus
25. Jeni's Ice Creams - 10 locations in Columbus, you MUST try at least one flavor!
26. CoGo Bike Share – For just $6/day you can rent bikes to explore the city
27. Columbus Zoo - America’s #1 Zoo! Catch the newly opened Heart of Africa with giraffes
28. Scioto Audubon Metro Park - A mile from downtown, but feel miles away in the midst of nature
29. Franklin Park Conservatory - Majestic glasshouse full of plants, beautiful, free community gardens
30. Easton - Columbus’ premier outdoor lifestyle center and the home of Thirty One Gifts Home Office
31. The Shops on Lane Avenue - Another shopping and dining hot spot