If you're one of the many who love Columbus festivals, you're in luck because you have the chance to win some pretty sweet prize packages. The members of the Greater Columbus Events Council are celebrating the festivals and events season by offering up several giveaways over the next several months. And the first two start now.
Here's the first set of prize packages to be won by two lucky readers:
Winner number 1 will receive:
- Family Four Pack to the Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival , which includes free admission, unlimited rides, 16 beverage tokens and tickets to Sunday Jazz Brunch at Mezzo Italian Kitchen & Wine
- Four Asian Festival t-shirts
- Two tickets to the Columbus Arts Festival Patron Party, where you'll enjoy cocktails and hors d'eouvres
- Two Juneteenth concert tickets to see Ray Jay and Ginuwine
- Four tickets to the German Village Haus und Garten Tour
Comment on this post and name at least one May or June Columbus festival or special event you plan to attend (or already attended) this year. Need a few ideas? Visit this list of Greater Columbus Events Council members. All entries must be posted by noon on Tuesday, May 25 . After that, we'll randomly select two winners. One post per person, please.
UPDATE (5/25): The entry period has ended. Congratulations to our winners, Beth and Mryia! See comments for more details.
Don't miss the next one:
Check back or subscribe to this blog so you don't miss the next prize package, which will be given away at the end of June. Hint, hint: If you're a fan of the North Market, the Jazz & Rib Fest or the Ohio State Fair, you won't want to miss your chance at the next one.