DJs from Encore Entertainment will provide music while the Palm House glows with James Turrell's light installation, Light Raiment II .
- Thursday, February 26 at 5:30 p.m. (you can stay as late as 10 p.m.)
- Franklin Park Conservatory , 1777 E. Broad St.
- Free admission and free parking. Door prizes, cash bar and small plate hors d'oeuvres ranging $3-5. Enjoy $1 off drinks from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Please RSVP with a tweet to @ExpCols by 2/23 . Your RSVP means we'll reserve a ticket for you, which you can redeem for a free cheese plate.
- RSVP'd Twitter pals will also take home a gift bag with goodies from Experience Columbus and a voucher good for one free general admission to the Franklin Park Conservatory (or you can use it towards the purchase of a Franklin Park Conservatory membership).
If you have questions about the tweetup, please send a tweet to @Irene_ExpCols or @Brian_ExpCols.