Calling all Columbus-loving friends! To help you keep tabs on dining, playing, shopping and staying in Columbus, we've added some new features to our blog and the @ExpCols Twitter profile. Here's the lowdown:
Our blog now has a page called Columbus Conversation . Here, you'll find links to the latest posts across the Web - news articles, reviews, blog posts, videos and more. If it's a recent link about a place to dine, play, shop or stay in Columbus, chances are good that you'll see it there.
To stay up to date on what's new to the page, click here to subscribe - updates can be sent your RSS reader or to your email inbox (you'll never receive more than one email a day, and sometimes less).
We have a couple of new widgets that you can use to share links about Columbus on your own blog or Web site:
- Columbus Conversation widget: Features the links you see on the Columbus Conversation page I mentioned above.
- Columbus Events Calendar widget: Features links to upcoming events and things to do in Columbus (the links are pulled from the Columbus Events Calendar ).
- A list of dining - full of our restaurant friends
- A list of playing - full of entertainment and attractions
- A list of shopping - full of galleries, shops and markets
- A list of staying - full of places to lay your head during a visit
- A list of staff - all the tweeters who work for Experience Columbus or our sister organization, the Greater Columbus Sports Commission
And as always, you can connect with experiencing Columbus here, too:
- Facebook : Where we post updates and send special offers to fans.
- Flickr Group : Where amateur and professional photographers across the Web share their shots of Columbus.
- YouTube : Where you can watch over a dozen videos about the Columbus experience.
- FriendFeed : Where you can catch many of our updates in one place.
- Questions or suggestions?
- A blog we should be watching for posts that cover places to dine, play, shop or stay in Columbus (and therefore, links we might share on the Columbus Conversation page)?
- A Twitter account that belongs on one of our lists?