SAT. 8/17: Swim, bike, run, get foamy, PLAY, & have FUN @the Powell KidsFest! 8-noon @Powell Adventure Park! Presented by Magnolia Dental at Worthington Hills Register for the Columbus Youth Triathlon, FOAM & LOOT Run; & enjoy FREE carnival games & fun contests for PRIZES! FREE balloon artist, glitter tattoos, Mr. Game Room, food trucks, & more! Event benefits People In Need, Inc.
Powell Adventure Park, 260 Adventure Park Drive, Powell, Saturday, August 17th, from 8am - 12pm
FREE admission & parking!
Details at KidsLinked.com/POWELL
Canned goods and monetary donations for People in Need of Delaware County Food Pantry will be accepted and appreciated. Save the date for this fun family event!!
• Register at ColumbusFoamRun.com for:
• The Columbus Youth Triathlon
• Splash 'n Dash
• KidsFest 1M FOAM & LOOT Run
• KidsFest 1/2M or 1/4M FOAM & LOOT Run
---presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
• FUN ZONE with Carnival games from Cool Cat Sites Entertainment, Recreations Outlet Powell Ohio Fun Area, Mr. Game Room video game truck, soccer penalty kick contest, hula hoop, jump rope, limbo for prizes, and more fun activities!
• FREE Balloon Artist and Glitter Tattoos by Jo Jos Jingles
• Carnival Card game card for prizes
• KSM Sports and Fitness Indoor Facility is proud to present Nerf War Open Play only at Powell Kids Fest. Grab your kids and their friends and come to the KSM booth from 9:30-10:30am on 8/17 ready to protect the bunkers, defend your honor and battle. Open play is free and Nerf equipment will be provided. Let the games begin!
• Food Trucks
• Family Marketplace Zone with local businesses and activities!
• 8:45am: Splash ‘N Dash
• 9:05am: 10 & Under Triathlon
• 9:35am: 11 & Older Triathlon
• 10:15am: 1 Mile Foam & Loot Run
• 10:45am: 1/4 & 1/2 Mile Foam & Loot Run
The Powell KidsFest benefits People In Need, Inc. of Delaware County, OH: Assisting families and individuals of Delaware County in a collaborative effort by providing personal emergency assistance with dignity and respect in their time of need. There will be a food donation collection point available. The TOP TEN items most needed in the PIN Food Pantry: Cereal, Canned Fruit, Baked Beans, Canned Soup, Boxed Potatoes, Pancake Mix, Pancake Syrup, Saltine Crackers, Pasta, Spaghetti Sauce.