Before there was Columbus, there was Franklinton. Founded in 1797 by Lucas Sullivant, Franklinton has seen its fair share of triumph and tragedy. Join us for a walking tour as we visit local sites and learn of history and folklore surrounding this original Columbus neighborhood. Meet at the Lucas Sullivant Land Office, behind the Harrison House, located at the corner of West Broad and Gift Streets. The Franklinton Historical Society will have the Land Office open at 6:30 pm, and the tour will begin at 7 pm. There is on-street parking nearby. Following the tour, we will caravan a short distance to the Franklinton Pioneer Cemetery located off Souder Avenue for more tales in the graveyard. Tickets are limited - please purchase in advance. The cost is $20 for Columbus Landmarks members; $25 for those who have not yet joined.