Join us in Columbus, Ohio for a one-of-a-kind gathering of women and girls from across the world! Spend a day, or a weekend, exploring a world of opportunities for girls and the people who care about their futures! In the Hall of Experiences, you will find:
- Areas dedicated to hands-on activities and learning focused on the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Entrepreneureship, Global Citizenship, Life Skills, Taking Action (social change), the outdoors, and more
- "Campfire Discussions" featuring thought provoking conversations on these and other topics
- Opportunities for Girl Scout Alumnae to connect and network
- Entertainment stages with fun for the whole family
- Access to cutting-edge experiences for girls and adults alike!
Who : Girls, and anyone who cares about the future of girls. (Yes! Boys and men are welcome!)
When: October 6, 2017 (10 AM - 5 PM) & October 7, 2017 (9 AM - 5 PM) Your ticket may be used either day. Want to come both days? Get two tickets!
Where: The Greater Columbus Convention Center
Cost: (One person may purchase tickets for several attendees.)
$10 for Youth in grades K-12
$20 for Adults (18 years+)
Children 4 and under are free