KidsLinked.com's Hilliard KidsFest presented by Integrity Athletics; and the Columbus Bunny Run, presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians (8:30-11:30am)
This event benefits Patches of Light
Enjoy Kidslinked.com's fun family festival and race in Hilliard at the Franklin County Fair-Hilliard, Ohio Fairgrounds
Saturday, April 20th, 9am-1pm
Northwest Parkway, Hilliard, Ohio 43026
Event details: KidsLinked.com/Hilliard
♦ Free Admission and Parking
♦ Summer Camp Expo: Browse "Day" & "Away" (overnight) summer camp options
♦ 5K, 1M, 1/2M & 1/4M Bunny Run presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians - free pancake breakfast with registration!
♦ Register♦ for the Bunny Run at BunnyRunColumbus.com
♦ Pancake "Breakfast in Wonderland" with THE BUNNY, Alice & Mad Hatter! Presented by Kiddie Academy of Hilliard
-- Family discounts available
-- Catch flying pancakes & enjoy themed activities
--Characters appear courtesy of Paulettes Princess Parties
♦ Register ♦ at: http://shopkidslinked.com/product-category/breakfast-in-wonderland/
♦ FREE Community CANDY & EGG HUNT with prizes, presented by Primrose School of Hilliard West
• Passport (scavenger hunt) - Travel through Summer Camp booths, earn stamps on your passport and win a prize!
• First 200 families that come to the Hilliard Kidsfest receive 1 free laser tag pass to Lazer Kraze Columbus
• All attendees get free Skate Zone 71 free admission passes
• First 150 people will receive a coupon for a free game of putt-putt from Putt N Play Family Fun Center
• Activities with prizes for the kids
• Bounce Houses & attractions
• Mr. Game Room, The Best Mobile Video Game Party in Columbus 614-918-3000 video game fun
• FREE Balloon Artist & Face Painter from Jo Jos Jingles
• Fun Free Crafts for Kids
• FREE POPCORN & other giveaways!
• Platinum Sponsors:
• Smile Doctors Braces
Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors and Partners:
• Integrity Athletics
• Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
• Franklin County Fair-Hilliard, Ohio
• Smile Doctors Braces
• Orange Theory Fitness Hilliard
• Orangetheory Fitness Hilliard
• Orangetheory Fitness Lewis Center
• FoamRageous, LLC
• Universal Windows Direct
• Skate Zone 71
• Star Beacon Products
• Hines Little Smiles Pediatric Dentistry
• Lazer Kraze Columbus
• Putt N Play Family Fun Center
• Dublin Dance Centre & Gymnastics
• Cool Cat Sites Entertainment
• Primrose School of Hilliard West
• Primrose School of Marysville
• Columbus DanceArts Academy
• Everdry Waterproofing of Columbus
• Kiddie Academy of Hilliard
• Kiddie Academy of Downtown Columbus
• Edward Stephens, Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent
• Dental Reflections Dublin
• Boyd's Tire & Service
• @All About Childcare hil & Learning Center Hilliard
• Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation
• 104.9 The River
KidsLinked.com's Customer Service email: email@example.com
KidsLinked.com's Customer Service 877-543-7801
BUNNY RUN INFO:
Hop on down to Hilliard for the 2019 Bunny 5K and Fun Runs presented by Ohio ENT and Allergy Physicians. Run or walk, it doesn’t matter. Just come on out for a little Easter fun!
1, 1/2 & 1/4 Mile Fun Runs & 5K Bunny Run – Open to all ages, this great family outdoor race features a challenging course. Kidslinked.com is bringing the opportunity for parents, siblings and other friends to support that athlete, promote a healthy lifestyle and have some fun all at the same time. Register for the “Parent” distance that matches the child’s race. You will receive all the same amenities as the runner.
WHAT'S THE COST OF REGISTRATION?
• Fun Runs – $15 which includes pancake breakfast.
• 5K Run – $25 which includes pancake breakfast and chip timing. (price will be $35 day of the race)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION?
• All registered racers receive a ticket to the Bunny Pancake Breakfast.
•The first 150 race registrants receive a Bunny Run T-shirt and Bunny Ears.
• Chip timing for the 5k race & official race time posted online!
• 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place awards in each Age Category for 5k Bunny Run.
PACKET PICK-UP – Day of event.
Thursday, April 18th, 2019 at @Roadrunner Hilliard
7:15 am – Last Minute Registration & Packet Pick Up
8:30 am – 5k Bunny Run Begins
9:30 am – 1, 1/2 & 1/4 Mile Fun Runs Begin
More about PatchesOfLight.org
Each year, thousands of children across America are diagnosed with life-threatening, life-changing, & often-times fatal illnesses. Cancer, heart defects, muscular dystrophy, meningitis, life-saving organ transplantation and AIDS/HIV are just a few of the wide variety of maladies facing today's children. Patches of Light’s funding is used to pay for past due mortgages, rent, & utilities. They provide phone cards, gas cards, grocery cards & parking tokens; & they assist with emergencies such as: auto repairs, housing for long distance care, airline tickets, supporting families that stay at the Ronald McDonald House, extermination and/or purification items for
bone-marrow patients homes & much more.