Love the look of hand lettering but need a little help getting started? First of all, you can do it! If you can hold a pen, you can get creative and develop your own unique hand lettering style and Natalie of NatterDoodle is here to guide you!
Join Natalie for an Introduction to Hand Lettering Pen Party on September 16th from 6:00-8:30pm.
We'll party at NatterDoodle Studio in the Clintonville neighborhood, 3516 N. High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43214
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
At this introduction pen party, you will:
• Learn fun hand lettering lingo
• Go over the basic strokes of a playful and elegant script alphabet
• Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
• Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
• Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you!
• Class includes demonstrations and practice time
Each participant will receive a package of materials to keep including: a workbook, a set of lettering pens and a personalized thank you gift from the artist!
Event is BYOB and BYOS - and the event stands for snacks of course! Feel free to bring wine, water - whatever makes you and your tummy happy!
No experience with hand lettering is necessary!
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.