In this two evening class, you will get an opportunity to develop your wood shop skills and use the tools in the shop to create a truly functional work of art in wood! Some recent experience with woodworking projects is required.
Instructor Steve Estefan
- Ages 18+
- Intermediate woodworkers looking to gain more experience on joinery
- How to make precision miter and splined joints on the table saw
- How to use the router table for joinery
- Construction of simple jigs for creating repeatable results
- Confidence to take on the next joinery project you have in mind
No Idea Foundry tool clearance
Pairs Well With
Pair this with our Orientation: Trotec Laser Cutter and Engraver class, and add that custom engraved touch to any of your woodworking projects.
Plan Your Visit
All materials and safety equipment supplied. Closed-toed shoes, natural fibers (cotton, denim, linen), with long hair pulled back. Plan to arrive for class about 10-15 min early and check in at the front desk. Our main entrance is on State Street, with parking lot entrance on State St. as well. IF parking and street parking available.
This class is held on two consecutive nights with the date you are registering for being the first night and the second evening is the following night.
Tickets: Idea Foundry Member - $145
Non Member - $160