Re-Imagine your Friday night. Grab your blanket, picnic basket, furry friend and pile into your car for an evening of polo and family fun. Whether this is your first polo game or your 100th, it is sure to be an experience unlike any other.
What to Expect:
• Polo can be watched from your car. Your viewing space will allow for you to enjoy the game while tailgating/picnicking next to your
• There are 4 chukkas (a period in polo) divided by a 20-minute half-time.
• Take part in the half-time action by joining the traditional divot stomp.
• Before, after and during the game there will be family friendly activities for everyone to enjoy.
• Polo is dog friendly. Please be sure not to forget your leash for your furry friend(s) so that everyone, dogs and horses, remain safe.
Your admission of $20 will benefit local charity Canine Companions for Independence