NatterDoodle & The Winemaker's Shop have teamed up for a delicious collaboration.
Join us for our Wine & Write workshop to benefit Sam's Fans.
Lets ink & drink! - November 12, 6:30 – 9 p.m.
In this 2.5 hour workshop, you will learn how to hand letter wine bags while enjoying some delicious wine!
We'll begin with a wine tasting at The Winemaker's Shop, sampling 3 wines made right here in Columbus, Ohio. You will get a peek inside the winemaking process with Columbus’s own wine experts. Feel free to grab a bottle of wine to go and you can enjoy it during the rest of the workshop!
Next we'll pop across the street to NatterDoodle, where lettering artist, Natalie, will help you to create three (3) gorgeous hand lettered wine bags. Natalie will show you her signature technique for transferring designs onto fabric. No hand lettering experience is required! Learn how to make beautiful, personalized gifts or holiday wine bags for your kitchen/bar decor! Once you've learned how to hand letter wine bags, you won't be able to stop!
Your experience includes:
* One (1) wine tasting experience with The Winemaker's Shop, including education from wine experts
* Three (3) samples of different Columbus made wines
* Three (3) canvas wine bags
* Two (2) fabric markers to keep and access to multiple colors for accents
* Designs for your wine bags created by lettering artist Natalie Keller Pariano of NatterDoodle (7+ to choose from!)
* One (1) NatterDoodle-designed coloring page
* All supplies needed to transfer a design to wine bags
* A thank you gift from Natalie (a $16.99 value!)
* Two hours of instruction, fun and demonstrations from NatterDoodle
Feel free to BYOB and BYOS (the S stands for snacks of course) to NatterDoodle Studio!
A portion of the proceeds of this workshop will benefit Sam's Fans.
Join us in Columbus' beautiful Clintonville neighborhood!
The Winemaker's Shop | 3517 N. High Street | Columbus, OH 43214
then we'll head over to..
NatterDoodle Shop + Studio | 3516 N. High Street | Columbus, OH 43214
Please note: This is a project based workshop where you will create beautiful wine bags with hand lettered designs; no hand lettering experience is required and you will not learn hand lettering techniques. For an introduction to the art form of hand lettering, please consider taking an Intro to Hand Lettering Workshop.