Why Lead It Home?
Top 10 Reasons to Meet in Columbus
- WALKABLE — Columbus is an easy, walkable convention destination with facilities, hotels, dining, and entertainment within a few footsteps.
- SPACIOUS — 373,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space, 3 ballrooms and 75 meeting rooms are perfectly laid out at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. And they’re connected to 2,250 hotel rooms with a total of 4,250 rooms in downtown Columbus.
- ACCESSIBLE — Columbus is within 550 miles of half of the nation‘s population, just a one-day drive or a one-hour flight. And our international airport, with direct flights to 37 destinations, is just 10 minutes from downtown. Many groups have record-breaking attendance in Columbus due to its central location.
- CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS — The Columbus Region is home to 15 Fortune 1000 headquarters, including five Fortune 500 headquarters: L Brands, AEP, Nationwide, Cardinal Health and Big Lots.
- CONNECTIONS TO LOCAL RESOURCES — Whether you need speakers, factory tours, volunteers, caterers or more, Experience Columbus will connect you with resources, including The Ohio State University, to make your meeting wildly successful.
- AFFORDABLE — As the 15th largest city in the U.S., Columbus has all of the amenities you need, at a better value.
- VIBRANT — Columbus’ urban neighborhoods are packed with restaurants, shops, galleries, music, sports and live entertainment.
- DELICIOUS — Columbus’ amazing food scene features top-ranked chefs, a rich farm-to-table movement, one-of-a-kind restaurants and creative artisan desserts, pastries, beers, wines, spirits and more.
- FUN — Visit our top-ranked zoo and science center and taste the best ice cream in the country, all in Columbus.
- CREATIVE — Columbus’ art scene is one of the Best Big Cities for Art (American Style) and the 6th best city in the country for creatives (Smart Asset). Experience creativity from independent artists, professional troupes, and artists-in-residence.
We look forward to working with you and your group to Make it Columbus.
Need more convincing?
Need to convince someone else?
Check out these resources below: