Columbus City Adventures is Central Ohio’s first full-service city tour provider, offering an exciting variety of diverse tour itineraries including:
• Central City Tour - This 2 1/4 hour bus-based tour provides a fascinating introduction to the sites and amenities of Columbus’s downtown and adjacent neighborhoods, including cultural landmarks and other areas of interest.
• Past Present & Future Tour - Much more than a simple history tour, this 2 3/4 hour bus excursion provides a great overview of the city’s heritage and connects it with its current state of development and its ever evolving future trajectory.
• Architecture Tour - Since its inception in 1812, the architecture of Central Ohio has faithfully represented and irreverently innovated upon the endless succession of building styles that have swept across our nation. This 2 3/4 hour bus tour explores the city’s wealth of architectural history from vernacular to starchitect.
• German Village Walking Tour - This 1 3/4 hour walking tour is a leisurely stroll among the brick lined streets and manicured gardens of German Village that explores the neighborhood’s hardscrabble German origins as well as the extraordinary preservation efforts that have led it to become one of the most desirable and noted neighborhoods in the Midwest.
• Holiday Lights Tour - this 2 hour seasonal tour explores Columbus downtown illuminations, holiday traditions and visits Christmas Corner.
We recommend booking tickets in advance. Private tours for groups of 10+ and gift certificates are also available.