At home on the bustling Grandview Avenue between 3rd and 5th Avenues, Matt the Miller’s Tavern is perfectly situated to welcome locals from the Grandview, Marble Cliff and Upper Arlington communities. Our location just north of Downtown Columbus and just south of The Ohio State University campus ensures an eclectic community of people from students and families to corporate gatherings.
Offering an upscale tavern atmosphere, Matt the Miller’s features a chef-driven menu of tavern favorites, but with a unique twist. From our Original Flatbreads, to our fresh seafood and steak selections, we offer our guests the finest and freshest ingredients available made-to-order by our culinary team. And come Sunday morning, you’ll find a packed house for our Sunday Brunch and infamous Bloody Mary Bar.
In addition to offering our guests a comfortable atmosphere and delicious food, we are passionate about beer. We have 26 taps of draft beer, including a constantly rotating inventory of craft beer. And we love to showcase beers from local breweries such as Seventh Son and Columbus Brewing Co. We also have extensive wine, cocktail and spirits lists. We offer a weekly line-up of specials to make every trip to Matt the Miller’s a little different than the last:
- Happy Hour, Monday through Friday, 4 to 7, in the bar
- Wine Down Wednesday – all bottles of wine sold at state minimum prices – in the bar and dining room;
- Ladies Night, Thursday, 4 to 9, in the bar
- Sunday Brunch – a traditional Brunch Buffet served 10:00 to 2:30; with the option of enjoying our Ultimat Bloody Mary Bar and Crimson Cup Coffee Bar
- Sunday Happy Hour – 4 to 9, in the bar and dining room
Whether in our bar or dining room, Matt the Miller's is a high-energy restaurant where people can enjoy family, friends and good times. We welcome large groups and offer semi-private accommodations for a wide range of events.
*For a seated/plated dinner, our room will hold a maximum of 24 people with room for a small table for appetizers/desserts/gifts * A cocktail/mingling event can accommodate up to 25 people We do not charge a "fee" for the use of the private room. However, we do require a guarantee of minimum sales to have the room privately.
Whether you are gathering a group of friends and family for a casual dinner out or hosting a corporate event that requires a custom menu, our staff will help ensure your time with us is enjoyable and delicious!
- Capacity Range 0-25
- Dates Available 8/13/2019, 08/10/2019, 08/11/2019, 8/12/2019
- Banquet Capacity: 24
- Distance to Airport (Miles): 10.8
- Distance to Convention Center (Miles): 4.4
- Valet Parking: