Columbus Convention Services
Booking your event in Columbus means you’ll get worry-free service. Experience Columbus’ certified staff provides outstanding resources that are a cut above comparable cities, and will make planning your meeting here a dream.
Services we provide include:
ATTENDANCE BUILDING, PUBLICITY AND PROMOTION
Our goal is to make your Columbus meeting your most successful yet. Experience Columbus is your partner in ensuring strong attendance at your events with us. Here are some resources to help excite your audiences about the Columbus experience:
- A variety of photos and videos supporting the Columbus brand are available for use in your promotional materials. Visit brandcolumbus.com to view our selection of free images available for download. For specific image requests you don’t see here, email Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mayor’s welcome letter
- Press release tips and media lists
- Videos to create excitement about your upcoming event, including our pre-promote video and Make It Columbus video
- Sample text to promote Columbus for your event
- Experience Columbus logo for printed materials and website link
- Suggestions on how to green your meeting
REFERRALS FOR LOCAL SERVICES
We can give customized referrals tailored to your needs, send leads, provide information and schedule a site visit for facilities and services.
- Unique venues for special events and private dining options
- Facilities, hotels and attractions
- Transportation and tours
- Speakers and entertainment
- Caterers, event decorators and florists — or any other products and service you may need
- Experiential tours
ON-SITE VISITOR INFORMATION
- Visitors Guides and Visitors Maps
- Restaurant information
- Events calendar for local activities over your meeting dates
- Attraction and entertainment discounts for delegates
Experience Columbus can arrange for on-site personnel. Visitor Information Registration Specialists can assist with conference registration, various on-site services and visitor information. Contact Alexis Perrone with your request.
HOUSING: COLUMBUS IS PASSKEY-ENABLED
Passkey is the only group reservation system that decreases cumbersome manual processes and increases efficiency by automating the group housing process. Passkey is Internet-based and offers total control over events, real-time data, the use of one system from city-to-city and reduced attrition exposure.
- Accessible 24/7
- On-demand online reporting
- Control your event before and after cut-off
- Complete inventory control
- Unlimited sub-block capability