Join us for the 2017 Experience Columbus Annual Meeting
March 14, 2017
Battelle Grand Ballroom in the Greater Columbus Convention Center
Tickets Available Soon!
Learn how Experience Columbus is growing the Central Ohio tourism economy and our city’s reputation nationally. We’ll also celebrate the many successes our community enjoyed in 2016, including:
- Columbus was named the host city of the 2019 American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Columbus was ranked “Highest in Visitor Satisfaction in the Midwest” by J.D. Power* on the 2016 Destination Experience Satisfaction StudySM
- Columbus announced as winner of $40 million Smart City Challenge to improve transportation systems
- COSI inked an unprecedented partnership with the American Museum of Natural History bringing renowned dinosaur exhibits downtown
- Columbus received national certification for the National Veterans Memorial & Museum to open in 2018
- Experience Columbus’ website was named one of the best tourism sites in the world by Skift
- The latest visitor research revealed significant growth in Central Ohio’s hospitality industry -- 39.3 million visitors each year spend $6.4 billion, supporting $9.7 billion in total economic impact
Celebrate the EXPY Winners: The Best of US
The Experience Columbus EXPY Awards recognize outstanding contributions to the local travel economy and Greater Columbus visitor experience. EXPY winners demonstrate the best of US and serve as role models for creativity and collaboration. EXPY winners for 2017 will be announced soon!
* Columbus, OH received the highest numerical score among 8 cities in the Midwest in the J.D. Power 2016 Destination Experience Satisfaction Study, based on 26,124 total responses, measuring the experiences and perceptions of travelers who visited a top 50 U.S. destination, surveyed February-July 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com