Join us for the 2017 Experience Columbus Annual Meeting
March 14, 2017 | 5-7 p.m.
Battelle Grand Ballroom in the Greater Columbus Convention Center
- 5-5:30 p.m. Networking Reception with Made in Cbus bars and butlered wine service
- 5:30* Program and EXPY Awards with Tapas at the Tables
- Networking and Made in Cbus Marketplace to follow
*Be seated by 5:30 so you won't miss a second of the surprise entertainment we have in store for you!
Each ticket purchase includes two complimentary drink tickets. Business dress to smart casual attire is appropriate. Doors open at 5 p.m. Contact Katie Croysdale at 614-222-6134 with questions.
Purchase Tickets by March 3.
Learn how Experience Columbus is growing the Central Ohio tourism economy and our city’s reputation nationally. Enjoy brews from the Columbus Ale Trail and roasts from the Columbus Coffee Trail - with tasty bites, EXPY spotlights, stunning performances and local maker demonstrations in between! We’ll celebrate the many successes our community enjoyed in 2016, including:
- Columbus was named the host city of the 2019 American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Columbus was ranked “Highest in Visitor Satisfaction in the Midwest” by J.D. Power** on the 2016 Destination Experience Satisfaction StudySM
- Columbus announced as winner of $40 million Smart City Challenge to improve transportation systems
- COSI inked an unprecedented partnership with the American Museum of Natural History bringing renowned dinosaur exhibits downtown
- Columbus received national certification for the National Veterans Memorial & Museum to open in 2018
- Experience Columbus’ website was named one of the best tourism sites in the world by Skift
- The latest visitor research revealed significant growth in Central Ohio’s hospitality industry -- 39.3 million visitors each year spend $6.4 billion, supporting $9.7 billion in total economic impact
Celebrate the EXPY Winners: The Best of US
The Experience Columbus EXPY Awards recognize outstanding contributions to the local travel economy and Greater Columbus visitor experience. EXPY winners demonstrate the best of US and serve as role models for creativity and collaboration.
The 2017 EXPY winners are:
The Columbus Foundation – 2016 National CEOs for Cities Meeting
Columbus Metropolitan Library and The Ohio State University Libraries – The 82nd IFLA World Library and Information Congress
John Glenn Columbus International Airport - Terminal Modernization
Columbus Downtown Development Corporation – Downtown Columbus Riverfront / Scioto Greenways
Ohio Quarter Horse Association – 50th Annual All American Quarter Horse Congress
The Columbus Association for the Performing Arts - 20th Anniversary of Festival Latino
The Columbus Symphony - 5th Anniversary of Picnic with the Pops at the Columbus Commons
Click here to learn more about this year’s EXPY winners.
The EXPY Awards are sponsored by:
Annual Meeting Sponsorships Available
Expand your business reach by getting your organization in front of 1,000+ industry leaders, business professionals, elected officials, Experience Columbus members and guests.
Return the filled out form to Melissa DeGraw at email@example.com or call 614-222-6126 for more information.
**Columbus, OH received the highest numerical score among 8 cities in the Midwest in the J.D. Power 2016 Destination Experience Satisfaction Study, based on 26,124 total responses, measuring the experiences and perceptions of travelers who visited a top 50 U.S. destination, surveyed February-July 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.