the Memorial Tournament Hospitality House
Are you looking for an exclusive Memorial Tournament experience? We have you covered! Join us at a private residence on the third green of Muirfield Village Golf Club during the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, June 2-5, 2016. Use this opportunity as a business occasion and spend the day thanking and retaining valued customers.
Looking to network? Spend your time at the house developing new business relationships with some of the Columbus' key leaders and business people. Or grab a couple of your friends and family and enjoy the summer days watching some of the hottest names in golf.
Businesses and individuals can order daily hospitality tickets to attend the Experience Columbus Hospitality House which includes:
- Parking, transportation, unlimited breakfast, lunch and a host bar
- Access to private residence on the third green of Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Private gate with access to/from course for those with PGA tickets
- Networking opportunities -- engage with Experience Columbus staff, members, industry partners and clients. Experience Columbus alone hosts more than 300 meeting planner clients each year.
Experience Columbus Members:
Cost is $80 per day. You only pay for the tickets from your order that are redeemed. You will receive an invoice at the conclusion of the tournament. Questions? Contact Katie Suty. To access member tickets with this special billing courtesy, you must enter the promotional code that was sent to all members via email.
To do so, click on the "Enter promotional code" link that appears just below the Non-Member ticket type on the ticketing page. Once applied, you will see the Member ticket type and have the option to order these tickets. Can't remember the code? Email us.
Cost is $90 per day. Hospitality tickets are paid in full at the time of your order. Tickets are non-refundable.
NOTE: Experience Columbus members receive a reduced ticket price and are billed based on usage following the tournament. Learn how to become a member.
NOTE: Tournament badges are not included in hospitality.
New This Year
This year, both members and non-members can purchase a bundle package with a one-day hospitality house ticket and a one-day PGA course pass for $160.00. You will need to reserve a specific day and pay upfront for the pass. These tickets are non-refundable. Purchase tickets here.
If your organization purchases tournament passes and would like convenient PGA ticket distribution, then the Experience Columbus Concierge Service is for you. Eliminate the hassle of tracking your company's PGA tickets each day with this safe and convenient service:
- On-site collection and distribution of your tickets at the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance
- Easy check-in
- Secure overnight ticket storage
- Your company's logo displayed at collection and distribution locations for easy identification by your guests
- Distribution of your gifts (such as umbrellas, golf balls, tees, t-shirts and jackets) to your important clients and sponsors
- Distribution of your company's lanyards to your guests, so you can easily spot your VIPs
- Spectator Tips
- Hospitality Program Tips
- Hospitality Program Guide
- Hospitality Program Fact Sheet for Members
For more information on Concierge Service or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, contact Carol Allerding at 614-222-6128.
Need tickets to the Memorial Tournament? Visit www.thememorialtournament.com.