Small Business Webinar
Watch webinar here:
Get in touch with our small business panelists:
Deputy Director for Jobs and Economic Development, City of Columbus
Director of Development & Marketing, ECDI
- Experience Columbus Partner Toolkit
- ECDI: Economic & Community Development Institute-Small Business Lending
- City of Columbus-COVID-19 Resources
- City of Columbus COVID-19 Small Business Resource Guide
- City of Columbus Additional Resources
- Ohio Office of Small Business Relief
- Belle Communication Marketing Support
- CARES Act Relief Resource FAQ, U.S. Travel Association
- Online Database of Small Business Lenders, U.S. Small Business Administration
Additional contacts at the City of Columbus:
Henry A. Golatt
Manager, Office of Small Business and Entrepreneur Development
Small Business Administration (SBA) Columbus District Office
65 E. State St., Ste 1350, Columbus, OH 43215
Thanks again to our partners at ECDI!
ECDI invests, educates, and innovates by connecting its one-stop-shop business model to all entrepreneurs, regardless of what business stage they’re in. ECDI provides small business loans ranging from $750 to $350,000 and works with clients to meet their specific needs.
ECDI is committed to helping Ohio small businesses survive COVID-19. They are offering two-month automatic deferments on loan payments and launching a new Recovery Loan Program for small businesses that have been adversely impacted. For additional support, they are providing business coaching via video conferencing and connecting clients to industry-specific professionals for pro-bono consultations during this challenging time. For more information about its COVID-19 response and available resources, please visit ecdi.org. For specific information regarding the recovery loan, please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.