Coffee and Connections VIP Tour
More Is Possible In Columbus
See for yourself in an easy 24-hour VIP trip.
Columbus has everything you need (and more!) for a memorable convention. Let us treat you to coffee and unique experiences in Columbus while you see all the unique assets this diverse and inclusive city has to offer your event in a complimentary, 24-hour VIP trip.
We’ll treat you to award-winning, locally brewed coffee to keep you going on this quick tour of the must-see convention sites. Tell us about your needs and we’ll customize an agenda to show you how easy it’ll be to make magic for your convention in the city where more is possible.
SHORT TRIP – HUGE IMPACT
- We book your flights and hotel – so you can relax and take in the views.
- You’ll arrive in the afternoon with time to experience an unforgettable dinner in one of Food & Wine’s favorite cities.
- We’ll hit the town in the vibrant and welcoming neighborhoods near our convention center.
- In the morning, you’ll enjoy the Midwest’s best coffee scene.
- We’ll show you around your must-see meeting sites.
- We’ll treat you to a unique experience tailored to your interests before you fly out.
We’ll do the planning. You’ll get familiar with an authentically remarkable city. And we’ll have you on your flight home before you can say “I love it here!”
Reserve Your Spot!
If you’re a meeting planner or other decision-maker for an organization that hosts meetings with 550 or more hotel rooms on peak, you qualify for this complimentary VIP trip. RSVP now to reserve a spot for your preferred date:
- Sept. 9-10
- Oct. 7-8
- Nov. 4-5
- If those dates don't work for you, choose your own!
Need More Convincing?
Need to Convince Someone Else?
Let these conference attendees and planners tell you why you should check this city out.
"The volunteers, Uber drivers, ...shop owners, convention centre and hotel staff have 100% bought in and it's magical"
- @ottawalesley, ASAE attendee
"I honestly can say that our members, both association executives and industry partners alike, have never been so complimentary of a city and their experience in that city."
- Amy LeDoux, SVP Meetings, Expositions and Special Events, ASAE
"We tend to be a picky bunch, but your well-trained volunteers... plus great restaurants, won us over."
- @kristinclarkeva, ASAE attendee
Check out this content and feel free to share!
- Read what people are saying about Columbus in our
- See all the information and resources on our
- Relive the ASAE experience through event videos
- Watch this video to experience the authentic Columbus: