THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Where we work:
Work in the heart of the Arena District – with walkable access to downtown restaurants and attractions, including the Scioto Mile walking/bike path.
Our core values:
Experience Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an active nondiscriminatory work environment. Experience Columbus does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age (40 and older), sex, gender identity or expression, familial status, veteran status, military status, genetic information, disability or any other factor protected by applicable law.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WITH US
A focus on your career growth
- Support continuing education opportunities in the industry and your field so you have the knowledge and skills to keep moving forward and get the most out of your career.
- Company-wide recognition and rewards.
- An open-door policy with every employee, including the CEO.
- Interesting projects and ability to be involved with Columbus based brands, attractions and activities.
- Opportunities to collaborate with civic leaders and business groups to promote Columbus.
- Team building events and celebrations through our Employee Appreciation Team.
A focus on your personal quality of life
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family unit
- Company paid short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance
- 401(k) plan – with generous employer match
- Accommodating office environment – with option for a standing desk
- Flexible work schedules and generous PTO time off and holidays off
- Wellness incentives and activities – including free monthly 1:1 coaching sessions through AccelWell
- Commitment to the environment through our Green Committee efforts and activities (recognized as a Columbus GreenSpot)
- Free monthly covered parking
- Dry cleaning onsite drop off/pick up
- Employee discount on select merchandise in the visitor center shops
- Access to complimentary coffee and beverages