Press Trip Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Columbus, the 14th largest city in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing cities in the Midwest! Whether you're a foodie, a sports fan or you live to be fashion forward, you can see that there are plenty of reasons to visit Columbus.
Planning Your Visit
Experience Columbus assists journalists with stories about Columbus by developing itinerary recommendations, or on a case-by-case basis, arranging accommodations, travel, reservations, interviews and experiences. If you are interested in visiting and experiencing Columbus as a journalist, please reach out to Public Relations Manager Leah Berger (email@example.com) and share the following information:
- The nature of your trip (freelance, scouting, on assignment, etc.)
- The outlet(s) you write for
- Your interests or areas of focus you would like to explore in Columbus (food, arts, spirits scene, etc.)
- Links to your recent coverage within the last year
- A link to your personal website
- The dates you have in mind for your visit
Note: To allow sufficient time for partner approval, a minimum of three weeks notice is preferred for or all press visits.
After Your Trip
Following your time in Columbus, please share related coverage resulting from your trip so that we can highlight and amplify it through our social channels and website.