Experience Columbus encourages open dialogue, sharing of information, photos, videos, links and other posts across all our social media platforms. However, Experience Columbus monitors all comments and reserves the right to remove, hide or edit content and block users at our sole discretion. Comments posted on our social media channels do not represent the opinions of Experience Columbus and we shall not be held responsible for inappropriate content submitted by other users.
Content that will be removed includes, but is not limited to:
- Abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, sexually suggestive or otherwise objectionable
- Fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights or privacy rights of another
Experience Columbus reserves the right to turn off comments completely on highly sensitive subjects. If you find inappropriate content on our social media channels, please notify an administrator immediately, so we can review and remove it if deemed inappropriate. If you have comments or questions regarding our policy, please send us a private direct message on any of our platforms.
For more information on the social media policies for each platform, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/suggested/34593/linkedin-professional-community-policies?lang=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/about/policies/#community-guidelines