When you bring your group to Columbus, you'll find a fresh city full of experiential tours, great food, friendly people and dedicated travel professionals to make your job easy.
Planning a group tour, getaway or reunion in Columbus is easy. Let us assist you with the following complimentary services:
- Itinerary planning
- Tour Planner Guide (view the 2017 Tour Planner Guide online here)
- Referrals for local service providers (members of the Columbus Group Tour Council)
- Request a Buckeye Bus Bag with free giveaways to share with your group (requires an overnight stay)
- Columbus photos
- Motorcoach parking map (download PDF version here)
- Visitors Guides
- Site inspection assistance
- FAM tours
- Quarterly Touring Columbus newsletter (view the most recent issue here)
How Did They Do That? Ever wonder how the ball gets inside a whistle or how the filling gets inside…
Schedule a visit to Columbus during OKTOBERFEST each September for an experience exclusive to groups.
Introducing the Columbus Ale Trail. Go on an exploration of hops and style for the reward of flavor and fun.…