Breathing new life into historic charm, Library Park is a redevelopment of new, stylish, and chic apartment homes. The newly renovated studio and one-bedroom units are now leasing!
Unit features include:
- 4 Unique Finish Packages Available
- Hardwood Parquet Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 3cm Quartz Countertops & Vanities
- White Glazed Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Peninsula Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar
- Push Button Garbage Disposal
- Contemporary Lighting Design
- Porcelain Tile Flooring in Kitchen & Bath
- Spacious Bathroom with Dressing Room
- Custom Built-in Storage
- 2” Hunter Douglas Wood Blinds
- Custom Maple Shelving
- Controlled Key Fob Access
- Pre-wired with AT&T 1G Fiber Service
- Historic Features, Including Refinished Wainscoting & Built-in Shelving
Connecting German Village and Short North, the Discovery District in downtown Columbus, is home to many of the city’s cultural reservoirs: the Metropolitan Library, Museum of Art, Topiary Park, and several institutions of higher learning.
At the heart of the Discovery District is Library Park – a new apartment development linking Columbus’ history with its future in a new and thoughtful way. Here, historic apartments are restored and new homes are created in the spirit of honoring the neighborhood’s past and promise. In location and experience, Library Park offers studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for rent, making it easy to live well in the city.