Featuring OHIO-made gifts, art and souvenirs from German Village, Columbus and Ohio! We have nearly 100 local artists and vendors creating unique, one-of-a-kind gifts and art for everyone. Located in a 145 year-old stable in the heart of historic German Village, just across the street from iconic Schmidt’s Sausage Haus.
- German Village and other fine artwork
- Handmade jewelry
- Candles, bath and body care
- Stationary, notecards and local-written books
- Clothing accessories: hats, scarves, t-shirts, baby clothes!
- Vintage German nutcrackers, smokers and ornaments
- Succulents, terrariums, plants and outdoor garden art
- OSU memorabilia
- Pet treats and toys
- Seasonal and holiday
- Souvenirs and more
Stop in for our ever-changing and seasonal inventory created and designed by local artists and vendors. Be sure to visit our art gallery on the second floor of the shop, featuring originals and print reproductions of German Village, Columbus and Ohio.
Visit our website for seasonal hours or more information theredstable.com!
- Distance to Airport (Miles): 9
- Distance to Convention Center (Miles): 2.2
- Dog Friendly: Yes