Featuring OHIO-made gifts, art and souvenirs from German Village, Columbus and Ohio!
Located across the street from the iconic Schmidt’s Sausage Haus lies a nearly 150-year-old building now known as The Red Stable, German Village Souvenirs & Gifts. Our enchanting shop is full of unique gifts created by over 100 local vendors and artists. There’s always something new to see, so you’ll never have the same experience here twice. Visitors to German Village are welcome to shop in to learn more about our neighborhood and encouraged to take a look around to experience the talent of the people that call this place home. Whether you’re here for the first time or you pass through regularly, it’s a stop you won’t want to miss.
- German Village and other fine artwork
- Handmade jewelry
- Candles, bath and body care
- Stationary, notecards and local-written books
- Clothing accessories: hats, scarves, t-shirts, baby clothes!
- Vintage German nutcrackers, smokers and ornaments
- Succulents, terrariums, plants and outdoor garden art
- OSU memorabilia
- Pet treats and toys
- Seasonal and holiday
- Souvenirs and more
Shop in for our ever-changing and seasonal inventory created and designed by local artists and vendors. Be sure to visit our art gallery on the second floor of the store, featuring originals and print reproductions, notecards of German Village, Columbus and Ohio.
Visit our website for seasonal hours or more information theredstable.com!
- Distance to Airport (Miles): 9
- Distance to Convention Center (Miles): 2.2
- Dog Friendly: Yes