Complete the trail before Dec. 31 and be entered to win a one-night stay at Hotel LeVeque
COLUMBUS – Shop local this holiday season with the Made in Cbus Trail and you could win a free, one-night stay at Hotel LeVeque or one of dozens of gift cards. From now through Dec. 31, anyone who makes a purchase at four or more Made in Cbus Trail stops will be entered to win. The trail features over 20 local businesses, including top-rated distilleries, independently designed clothing, handcrafted accessories, home goods and more. The curated collection of local makers is perfect for completing your holiday shopping list.
Residents and visitors alike can pick up a Made in Cbus Trail Guide at any participating stop or at an Experience Columbus Visitor Center located in the Arena District, Easton and the Greater Columbus Convention Center. After purchasing an item at four or more stops, trail goers can earn a free canvas tote bag at any Experience Columbus Visitor Center. Complete the trail before Dec. 31 and be entered to win additional prizes. Contest winners will be contacted January 2020.
Made in Cbus Trail stops include:
- Brothers Drake Meadery: Columbus’ only meadery; focused on sustainability and using only local honey and ingredients they offer tours, tastings, cocktails and live music
- The Candle Lab: Guests create their own custom-scented, handcrafted candle
- Celebrate Local: Small business incubator and retail store showcasing locally made artisanal goods
- Fortin Ironworks: Vintage and industrial-themed home décor, with most re-purposed or hand crafted on site
- Glean: Boutique filled with stylish, eco-friendly luxuries that are all handmade and local
- Glenn Avenue Soap Company: Handcrafting soaps on-site with natural ingredients and pure essential oils; visitors can tour the workshop, see how real soap is made and sample products
- Helen Winnemore’s: Since 1938, the oldest American fine craft gallery offering wearable art and gifts
- High Bank Distillery Co.: Micro-distillery featuring classic and in-house seasonal craft cocktails
- Homage: Clothing inspired by pop culture’s most eclectic moments and characters
- Igloo Letterpress: Vintage letterpress printer and gift shop where you can purchase or make handcrafted goods
- Middle West Spirits: Award-winning local craft distillery with tastings, tour and a bottle shop
- Red Giraffe Designs: Jewelry studio and boutique with handmade and vintage jewelry
- The Red Stable: Ohio-made gifts, art and souvenirs from German Village and Columbus
- The Smithery: Working jewelry studio and artist-made shop featuring hands-on classes and the work of resident artists Anne Holman and Jen Townsend, as well as others
- State of Devotion: Featuring locally inspired t-shirts, jewelry, home décor and more
- Stump Plants: Indoor plant retail shop specializing in curated plants (succulents, air plants and other houseplants) and a variety of wares from classic terra-cotta to custom artist-made planters
- Three Buds Flower Market: Build-your-own bouquet flower bar where you can pick your own blooms or ask for help in a space shared with Red Giraffe Designs
- Tigertree: Apparel, gifts and accessories in the heart of the Short North Arts District
- Watershed Distillery: Nationally recognized craft distillery where visitors see how spirits are made and stay for a cocktail
- Wild Cat Gift & Party: A fun, quirky shop in Clintonville with handmade gifts from more than 400 crafters and artists
- zer0z: Super skinny wallets invented and made in Columbus and shipped around the world
Find more information about the Made in Cbus Trail holiday contest and details about lights, tours and other festive activities at www.experiencecolumbus.com/holidays/.
Experience Columbus is the destination marketing organization for the Columbus region, dedicated to growing visitor spending that is generated by conventions, meetings, trade shows and leisure visitors. Annually, visitors make more than 41.9 million trips to Greater Columbus, spending $7 billion and supporting nearly 78,000 jobs. For more information, visit experiencecolumbus.com.