Spring is finally here and the sun is shining, which means it’s the perfect time to turn off your laptop, step away from the (home) office and enjoy a few days in the city. Whether you’re craving a sunset dinner on a patio, a relaxing day at the spa or a little spring cleaning and redecorating, there are a wide variety of safe options right here in Columbus.
We’ve rounded up a list of the hottest spring break essential items, locales and activities from local Columbus businesses.
Is there anything better than a day at the spa? We certainly don’t think so. As the weather gets warmer, show yourself some love for having perservered through the last year at one of these local salons/spas.
- Mukha Spa – Makeup and brows
- Oasis Face Bar – Facials
- PENZONE Salon – Hair, nails and massage
- Deka Lash Columbus – Lashes
Warm days call for cool treats, like ice cream, smoothies or a chilled glass of white wine with a fresh charcuterie spread. Try one of these delicious, local options to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Kilwin’s – Ice Cream
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – Ice Cream
- Winan’s German Village – Cold brews and chocolates
- Wine on High – Wine
- North Country Charcuterie – Charcuterie
- Flowers & Bread – Flowers and pastries
- Native Cold Pressed – Juice and smoothies
The spring season is all about fresh, clean beginnings. If your space needs a little TLC, brighten it up with local hand-crafted products. From candles and essential oils, to plants and home décor, it’s amazing how far a few small changes can go!
- The Candle Lab – Candles, room sprays, body scrubs and more
- Glenn Ave. Soap Company – Natural soaps and skin care products
- Tiki Botanicals – Essential oils, candles and more
- STUMP – Plants
- Fortin Ironworks – Home décor
- Koko The Shop – Sustainable household items
- Boomerang Room – Vintage antique furniture
After a year of sweatpants, leggings and work-from-home attire, it’s time for a wardrobe overhaul. Treat yourself to some new clothes, books and accessories from local boutiques.
- The Optical Co. – Sunglasses
- Red Giraffe Designs – Jewelry
- The Smithery – Jewelry and ceramics
- Prologue Bookshop – Books
- The Book Loft – Books
- Tigertree – Apparel, gifts and more
- Samson Men’s Emporium – Men’s clothing and grooming products
- Rowe – Women’s clothing and accessories
For more local shops, check out the Made In Cbus Trail.
Temperatures are rising and patios are opening. From skyline views to local brews, these patios are some of the best in the city. Grab your friends and head out to happy hour this spring!
- Goodale Station Rooftop – Downtown
- Milestone 229 – Downtown
- Land-Grant Brewing – Franklinton
- Barcelona – German Village
- Lindey’s – German Village
- Grandview Cafe – Grandview
- Lincoln Social Rooftop – Short North Arts District
- Seventh Son Brewing – Italian Village
If your body is craving some fresh air and Vitamin D, you’re not alone. Don’t let the sunshine and warm weather pass you by without getting outside. Columbus has so many parks, trails and outdoor activities for you to explore.
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Columbus Zoo
- Park of Roses
- Topiary Park
Explore more outdoor activities here!