Vintage and industrial themed home decor, the majority of which is re-purposed or hand crafted on site. The Fortin Ironworks Gallery Store is located in a large, historic brick building that is home of the third generation family owned wrought iron factory.
Convenient to get to and very centrally located in the Grandview Area. Fortin Ironworks is very close to Ohio State University (OSU), The Short North, Victorian Village, Italian Village and Downtown Columbus. Fortin Ironworks is close to the areas best restaurants, breweries and pubs.
In addition to the customized products made here at our factory, Fortin Ironworks has created one of Central Ohio's most fun and unusual art and home accessory galleries. The showroom gallery features creative products and re-purposed Vintage pieces from our own staff plus many artists from all over the world. All offered at very affordable prices.
To compliment the products made on site, our buyers travel to many markets around the country and beyond, hand selecting unusual creations. You will always find a variety of unique accessories for both inside and outside your home or office. In addition, we provide much more than just ironwork within our gallery. It is common to find: oil paintings, woodwork. ceramics and glass work.
The gallery inventory changes daily making each visit a unique experience. Because of this, it is wise to keep checking in to see whats new and exciting.
- Distance to Airport (Miles): 9.2
- Distance to Convention Center (Miles): 2.6
- Valet Parking:
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Exhibits Space
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 1
- Total Sq. Ft. 1230
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS RATES Standard hours rental - Between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.: $100.00 per hour. After-hours rental - Between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.: $150.00 per hour. MEETING ROOM POLICIES The following policies are set forth for rental of THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS agrees to abide by these policies. Rental Procedure: All room rental fees must be submitted with signed THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS Request Form and THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS Rental Agreement and Contract to reserve the meeting space. Cancellations: No penalty if written notice is provided two weeks prior to meeting date. No refunds if cancellation is less than two weeks from scheduled function. A full refund will be provided to Group upon cancellation via method of initial payment. Room Set-up: THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS allows for a maximum occupancy of 50 individuals. Fees include standard setup, use of flat screen tv, and furnishings within THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS. Group is responsible for bringing, assembling, and dismantling their own AV equipment. THE EVENT LOUNGE AT FORTIN IRONWORKS offers no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment. Clean-up: Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee of up to $100.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state. • Chairs and tables must be straightened and returned to original position • All used paper, plasticware; bottles, cans; and trash must be place in trash receptacles • Leftover food must be placed in trash receptacles and taken away Food: All food and beverages are to be provided by the Group or a caterer of their choice. Recommended caterers provided upon request. Guests may utilize complimentary beverage center, a charitable donation upon use of items is requested Miscellaneous: • No smoking in or around rental facility. • No Candles • Alcohol. If you plan on bringing any type of Alcohol an approval in advance is necessary.
- Max Capacity 50
- Capacity Range 26-50
- Dates Available 08/11/2019, 08/10/2019, 8/12/2019, 8/13/2019
- Reception Capacity: 50