COVID-19 Travel Alerts and Information
The Columbus community has been able to safely reopen amidst the COVID-19 pandemic by ensuring proper health and safety protocols are in place. Currently all restrictions have been lifted in Columbus and the State of Ohio, but it is up to each business and person to decide what they are comfortable with.
- It is no longer mandated to wear a face covering for fully vaccinated individuals when visiting a business in Columbus, however some businesses may still require them.
- Check for requirements before visiting a business and look for signs on storefront windows with restrictions and requirements.
- If you're visiting for a conference, meeting or convention, please make sure you know the regulations of the conference or event. The Greater Columbus Convention Center is still requiring masks be worn inside the building by all individuals.
- Physical distancing is still encouraged
- Most indoor and outdoor event venues, restaurants and businesses are back to operating at full capacity. Reservations at restaurants are still highly encouraged.
- Some businesses may still be temporarily closed, have limited hours or capacity limits in place. Please check each venue or restaurant before visiting.
What Festivals are Happening
See what festivals are still happening, which have gone virtual and how to attend!
Open Attractions in Columbus
Columbus’ top attractions are making regular evaluations regarding the safety of their patrons and staff amidst the COVID-19 virus.